The Ozzi Kleen Greywater Treatment System (GTS10) is one of the first domestic greywater treatment systems for the urban environment (those connected to town sewerage infrastructure) to finally reclaim laundry, bath and shower (grey) water which was once lost down the drain.
Greywater Treatment System
Greywater Treatment systems turning previously unusable water into safe water for gardens, toilets or washing!
The quality achieved by this greywater system is attested to by the following standard marks: Australian Standard AS/NZS 1546.1 Lic SMKB20032
This system treats the greywater to a high quality which is safe and can be reused around the home for watering gardens, laundry use or for flushing back through toilets before being removed via either the town sewer system or an on site sewer treatment system such as the Ozzi Kleen RP10 aerated waste water system.
Key Benefits of the Ozzi Kleen Greywater Treatment System:
The aerobic (non-septic) process used in Ozzi Kleen Greywater Treatment Systems (GTS10) is simple and effective to provide a cost effective solution that saves you money, water and is environmentally friendly by utalising the aerobic bacteria found naturally in wastewater providing a a reliable and efficient solution for your needs:
- No offensive odours, 100% aerobic non-septic system.
- The final irrigation water produced by an Ozzi Kleen Greywater Treatment System is clean and safe.
- You can use your favourite household cleaners, disinfectants & bleaches.
- Easy to install – almost invisible.
- Use your favourite household cleaners, disinfectants & bleaches.
- It can be installed quickly, easily and economically by a single mini – excavator, even on sites with severely restricted access
- Economical – operating on a cyclic process, the Ozzi Kleen GTS10 aerator is only running approximately 12 hours per day, significantly reducing your overall running costs, while increasing its life-span.
- Transport and installation costs are low.
- The Ozzi Kleen GTS10 is inexpensive to run because of its simplicity.
- Built to last -The heavy-duty polyethylene tank is up to 20mm thick and is, weight for weight, 100 times stronger than concrete.
- The Ozzi Kleen GTS10 tank is roto-moulded and completely seamless, eliminating the risk of seepage, leaking or root intrusion.
- The mechanical components are all designed and constructed to ensure years of efficient, trouble-free service, and are backed with a full, manufacturer’s warranty.
How Does the Greywater Treatment System Work?
The Greywater treatment system is simplistic in design utilizes the naturally occurring bacteria to enhance and speed up the process without the need for harsh chemicals…
All Greywater enters the single tank where oxygen is circulated by an aerator, keeping the naturally occurring bacteria alive.
This bacteria found in the wastewater actively feeds and breaks down the waste. The treated water is decanted and stored in the effluent holding compartment available for reuse on gardens, laundry or toilet flushing* when needed. A safety device is present which allows excess water to be used on gardens or disposed back to the sewer.